Nelsons has re-launched their popular Haemorrhoid Relief Cream under the brand of
Nelsons H+care™, a topical herbal remedy Nelsons is a British company that has been
in business since 1860 so they know their health care products very well.
H+care Haemorrhoid Relief Cream relieves hemorrhoids and is formulated from plant
tinctures. The four active ingredients are horse chestnut, peony, witch hazel and
calendula which all bring their own healing power to the cream.
• Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) helps with blood circulation and vein health.
It too has been scientifically studied and found to be excellent in vascular circulation
and strengthening connective tissues and vein walls.
• Witch hazel’s astringent tannins tighten and soothe aching varicose veins which
is what hemorrhoids really are. It also contains procyanadins, resin, and flavonoids,
which sooth the tissues and have anti-inflammatory properties.
• Calendula are marigolds and the flower petals of have been used medicinally since
the twelfth century. Not all marigolds are of the species that are used so don’t
try to use marigold house plants as medicine. There are flavonoids in calendula.
These are plant-based antioxidants and they offer protection free radicals which
can damage the cells. Calendula has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial
properties. Peony is great for the relief of anal itching, burning, fissures, and
inflammation in the anal area.
Direction Of Use
Since half the population suffers hemorrhoids at some time in their life, knowing
fast and easy ways to diminish the pain and aggravation of hemorrhoids is something
we all should know. After all, it is a 50/50 chance you will be a hemorrhoid sufferer.
While there are self-help actions we can take, hemorrhoids can happen easily if anything
goes wrong in your alimentary tract such as constipation. Nelsons suggests the following
1. Take a long hot bath.
2. Do not sit or stand for too long.
3. Use a natural hemorrhoid cream to lubricate your bowel movements.
4. Use a gentle moist, hygienic wipe rather than rough toilet paper if your anus
• Nelsons H+care™ has no side effects. It is for external use only but the rare person
might be sensitive to some of the ingredients. If you notice anything unusual after
using it, or if your symptoms worsen see your doctor.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your doctor before using Nelsons H+care™.
It is not recommended for children and should be kept out of their reach.
• To use, make sure the tube seal is not broken before the first use. There is a
point in the top of the cap to be used to pierce the seal. Clean your anal area with
a hygienic wipe or with warm water. The apply cream as required. The tube comes with
a nozzle that can be attached if you want to use it apply the cream. You can apply
it as often as required but it is highly recommended to use it after you have a bowel
Nelsons H+care™ comes in a 30g tube and can be bought online at nelsonshomeopathy.com.
The price is less than $10.