Blairex Hemspray makes the claim of being the only hemorrhoid spray available. One
of the major advantages of Blairex Hemspray is that it is extremely easy to use.
Basically you just aim and spray and for anyone who has applied creams or suppositories
they will know what a bonus this is.
Some people have noted that the cool spray can be a shock when it hits the delicate
and burning tissue of hemorrhoids but in a way this coolness is a blessing as it
cools the area and calms the itch and pain almost instantly.
How Does It Work?
Until you have experienced the exquisite pain of itching, burning and swelling hemorrhoids
and felt the pain that almost overwhelms you when you are pushing with your entire
body to have a bowl movement while at the same time being afraid of the waves of
pain as the constipated stools stresses your hemorrhoids, you don’t know just how
debilitating hemorrhoids can be.
There are two things you can do to help your pain disappear and they work best if
these two things are together.
• One is to soften your stools so they put less pressure on your anus.
• The other is to relieve the pain of the hemorrhoids. This is where Blairex Hemspray
comes to the rescue.
Direction Of Use
• You spray the rectal area until it is completely moist. Wipe off any excess with
• You can use it up to five times daily. It is recommended to use it at night, in
the morning and after each bowel movement. Don’t use it on children under 12 years
of age unless you check with your doctor.
• Blairex Hemspray is for external use only. Be careful not to exceed the recommended
daily dosage unless your doctor tells you that you can.
• Do not spray it into the eyes or nose.
• Also, be cautious and talk to your doctor if you have heart disease, high blood
pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes or trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate
gland. Also be careful and talk to a health care professional, if you are pregnant
• Do not spray Blairex Hemspray directly into the rectum. If your condition worsens
or does not improve after seven days, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
• Another warning, because this is a spray, remember that the contents are under
pressure, so do not puncture or incinerate, and do not store at temperatures above
120° F. Ideally it should be stored between 59° and 86° F (15 and 30° C).
The active ingredients arewitch hazel (astringent), glycerin (protectant), phenylephrine
hcl usp (vascoconstrictor), camphor usp (analgesic/anesthetic) and the inactive
ingredients arepurified water, propylene glycol, methylparaben, aloe (aloe barbadensis)
This mixture provides pain relief, cooling, and shrinking to your hemorrhoids as
well as the protective ingredients that sooth your hemorrhoids and eases future bowel
Where To Buy?
Blairex Hemspray is available online at drugstore.com. The price is $6.99.